Delicious, beautiful and healthy salad!
This salad is not just full of nutrition but also full of protein.
It’s flavorful, juicy and filling!
I can definitely eat it as a full meal!
- In a big bowl:
- ½ purple cabbage, grated or sliced very thin
- 1 cup corn
- 1 red onion, cut in half & sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half & sliced
- 1 carrot, cut in Julienne
- Small bunch cilantro, diced
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 1 tsp chives
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Mix all together very well.
- For great results I suggest to mix well by hand.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two, so the vegetables, especially cabbage gets absorbed.
- I suggest to consume the next day for much richer and tastier flavor.