Gluten free tapioca flat bread with only 3 ingredients.
It was very easy to prepare and a quick bake.
The first time I made it I enjoyed this bread with chickpea curry tremendously, seconds time I made it I enjoyed it with dal Palak as a topping.
It was only for Richard and I because the chickpea curry is spicy and my boys aren’t fans of spicy food.
- In a bowl:
- 2 cups tapioca starch
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine well, then add
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1¼ water and combine well by hand.
- Make sure to place parchment paper on any round tray and flatten the dough.
- I made a mistake.
- I floured the surface and flattened the dough but it still got sticky and stuck, we peeled it by hand with a lot of effort, LoL.
- If you want the bottom a little bit crispy, oil the surface of the parchment paper before flattening the dough.
- Oil the surface of the flat dough and bake at 400 for 15 -20 minutes.
- When ready take it and pour on top of anything you desire. I was in the mood for spicy Indian food.
- Start eating from the outside in, breaking small pieces of bread and dipping into the dish so that won't spill to the sides.
- Richard and I loved eating it this way.